- Lecturing A152
1. Tatacara Kursus
2. Tatacara Am / The General Procedures
- The General Procedures For Add Drop Courses (English Version / Malay Version)
- The General Procedur For Course Registration (English Version / Malay Version)
The Examination Unit is a unit in the Academic Affairs Department (JHEA) responsible for all aspects of students’ examination. The unit is headed by an Assistant Registrar and assisted by an Assistant Administrative Officer, four Administrative Assistants (Clerical / Operation) and two Assistant Publication Officers. The following are the main duties of the unit: -
1. Manage matters related to students’ examinations.
2. Examination Committee Meeting.
3. Prepare and check the list of chief invigilators, invigilators and examination assistants.
4. Manage matters related to academic dishonesty.
5. Manage the printing, packing and distribution of examination questions.
6. Manage matters related to OMR scanning.
To ensure that all aspects related to the examination are carried out effectively and systematically guided by the standards set, in line with the goals and objectives of the university.
To be a productive and efficient unit in providing quality services to its customers.
An important and responsible unit in managing students’ examination and all other matters related to scores and results of students before they graduate
|Assistant Registrar||En. Hazizi bin Haronfirstname.lastname@example.org||04- 928 3307|
|Executive Officer||Pn. Misnadi Bt. Mohd Mustaffaemail@example.com||04- 928 3332|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||Pn. Intan Nor Hasliza Shoberifirstname.lastname@example.org||04-928 3328|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||Cik Hasnah Mohd Hanapiahemail@example.com||04-928 3328|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||En. Mohamad Yusof Mat||m.yusof.uum.edu.my||04-928 3329|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||En. Abdul Khodir Abd Razakfirstname.lastname@example.org||04-928 3330|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||En. Abdul Rashid Saademail@example.com||04-928 3331|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||En. Mohd Fauzi Widanfirstname.lastname@example.org||04-928 3329|